Saturday 15 December 2012

A Day To Remember - New Album


I absolutely love ADTR! I started listening to them at the start of this year and am totally SYKED for their new album!! (Common Courtesy)        <3

Lead singer Jeremy has an amazing voice, I find it completely AMAZING how he can go from screaming to singing...I know I could never do that, hahaa!! I may be getting it for my b-day (fingers-crossed) I have been pestering my parents ;)

If you haven't heard of them you should definitely check them out: WARNING! If you don't like "loud" music don't bother! Songs you should try are 'Have faith in me', 'All I want', 'Monument' and 'I'm made of wax, Larry what are you made of?' but all their songs are fandabidosie so you'll like them all I'm sure                  <3

Dino xox               <3

No comments:

Post a Comment