Wednesday 12 December 2012

James Arthur


Is anyone else relieved that James Arthur won this year? He didn't really have much competition, no offence to Jahmene but he didn't have a very good song to sing, it was to repetitive for a The X Factor.

But James' voice was so soulful and rough which made it so full of meaning and passion! In fact I think it was better than the original version by Shontelle which is saying something because she has a beautiful voice. 

To be honest I didn't watch X Factor much this year unless one of my friends said there was a performer I had to watch. But I did decide I would have to watch the final and I fell in love with James as soon as I saw his                   <3

He's gorgeous and soo talented, you've stolen my heart T________T          <3

Dino xox       <3

No comments:

Post a Comment