Sunday 9 December 2012

The hits on demand - Rita, Rihanna, Labrinth, Emeli, Jessie + Olly :)

So I'm gonna try something new where I rate music in the hits via 'Music On Demand'     <3

So first we have Rita Ora - Shine your light

I think that the meaning of the lyrics to the song are trying to say that we should never give up, we should give it our all and most of all that when there is darkness ahead we should shine our light so that we don't have to be afraid anymore 
Rating: <3 <3 <3 out of 5

Next we have a beautiful song by Rihanna - Diamonds
The message of this song really comes across to me that everyone is beautiful in their own way and you should show that inner through everything you do so that everyone can see how truly beautiful you are
Rating: <3 <3 <3 <3 out of 5

Up for review next is Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande - See beneath your beautiful
A song that me and my bestfriend have fallen in love with (sharing headphones to listen to it together<3) The message behind this song is pure passion and love. A shows that beauty from within can be so much more beautiful than whats on the outside. It also shows that sometimes you don't have to be beautiful to be loved
Rating: <3 <3 <3 <3 out of 5
Time for some Jessie J - Crazy about you
For starters, may I say, getting more gorgeous every time I see you Jess, growing up to be a very pretty woman. Anyway, I'm loving her new song. I think it applies for everyone. Everyone's crazy about someone and Jessie has taken all those emotions and put them into this great song, love it!
Rating: <3 <3 <3 out of 5

Olly Murs - Troublemaker is blowing my mind!!
Who doesn't love this hunk?! He has brought us so many good songs but this one is constantly stuck in my head! A song about how guys like the cheekiness in girls, it's nice to know that guys like that, thanks Olly! Must say I also love the music video :)       <3
Also, my bestfriends a big Olly Murs fan (gay for him), here's a call out for my bestieee (love you Chris:*<3)
Rating: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 out of 5

Hope you've enjoyed this, might do more of these at some point!              <3

Dino xox       <3

No comments:

Post a Comment