Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hannah's Favourites - 001 - The Killers, The Fray, The Script + Little Mix

Say "hi" to Hannah. She sits next to me in a few of my lessons and I can never get her to shut up ;) Anyway, she always gets songs stuck in her head and now I'm going to review them. Let's see Hannah's Top 5 for this week!



#1 Miss Atomic Bomb - The Killers
This song I found really hard to write about because I've been trying to find a deep meaning behind the lyrics, but there is no deep meaning. The lyrics mean exactly what they say. The song is about a boy who falls in love with a girl at first sight and not being able to have her is killing him



#2 How To Save a Life - The Fray
The main theme of this song is hope. Hope makes everything in life worth living. It's about the way you should always stay by your friends side no matter what because maybe if you do you could save a life



#3 The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
This is a beautiful love song about a man who waits for his love in the place they first met so she can find him. It's very sweet and shows that true love and soul mates are real as long as you make the effort to find them. I must say I do love this song soo much          <3


#4 All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
The song is very lovely, it's about a man who tries to justify that after everything he's done he's still a good person and all the things he's done are in his past, he wants to focus on the future now, but there isn't much time left (T_______T how sad             <3)



#5 DNA - Little Mix

              <3 I love the meaning behind this song because everyone really loves someone but sometimes we aren't quite sure why, but sometimes it's just because it's in his DNA and know matter what they've done before you'll always love them because the DNA doesn't change        <3

Hope you enjoyed Hannah's Favourites - more next week       <3
Thanks to Chris (my bestie     <3) for helping me out!!!x
Dino xox                     <3

No comments:

Post a Comment